Rural Community WiFi – Solid WiFi
Inkspotwifi are looking to rebalance the local economy by creating new business lifestyles, re-location opportunities and enhancement of the Community by providing high speed connectivity.
- In homes and schools – Inkspotwifi tackle the inequalities in education provision created by the disparities in quality and consistency of broadband services, even introducing the concept of ‘virtual education’.
- Local businesses – Inkspotwifi improve local integration with global markets and national and international supply economies, this will enable business opportunities and provide access to export markets.
- The elderly, vulnerable and infirm – The internet will help this sector of society develop and deploy work skills or gain a sense of security, so reducing their sense of social isolation.
- NHS services – Can be delivered online, for example repeat prescriptions, help and advice.
- Neighbourhood Watch – Protecting Communities and neighbourhoods from crime by providing emergency services and best levels of response and coordinated action.
- User friendly experience – for phones, laptops, iPads and other wireless devices.
- Security – secure wireless network, within the Rural WiFi zone.
- High speed WiFi – across the Rural Site.
- Support – Customer support line.
- Flexible payment options – PAYG
In its latest map of UK ‘not-spots,’ communications regulator Ofcom has found nearly a million (900,000) UK premises can’t receive even a 2G signal.
The Country Land and Business Association (CLA) estimates that some 20 per cent of the population about 11,000 businesses in Yorkshire – are unable to access a basic two megabits per second connection.